By no means am I “hiding” in Japan, but if I were to hide here- these ten simple rules are what I would follow.
- never trust a mean or unfriendly cop;
- beware of enthusiasm and of love, both are temporary and quick to sway;
- if asked if you care about the world’s problems, look deep into the eyes of he who asks, he will never ask you again;
- accept whatever name you are called;
- if ever asked to look at yourself, don’t;
- never do anything the person standing in front of you cannot understand;
- be aware that everything you say and do get’s written down, but don’t pay any attention to it;
- Don’t explain yourself or your actions;
- Do what makes sense to you, rules and tradition always change;
- never create anything, it will be misinterpreted, it will chain you and follow you for the rest of your life.
These rules were adapted from the Movie “I’m Not There” (2007) from the Character Arthur
I’ve watched the movie several times, with the last viewing last night.. Though I understand the movie, I always seem to pick up something new with each time I watch it.